Friday, August 21, 2015

Portrait(s) progress/figure/landscape/Greenfield Gallery

Detail/oil on board/in progress

Pastel on paper/24" x 30"
In progress/oil on canvas/30" x 24"



Ink on paper/14"x 11"

Studio work continues with the occasional outdoor scouting for ideas expanding the inspiration. Actually, I hope to get up to the Green River (next week) and into what I jokingly tell myself is the "deep woods" for some drawing and maybe a few photos and and some watercolors, too.

The Greenfield community welcomed The Greenfield Gallery to Main Street earlier this month and I was delighted when asked if some work could be shown as part of the inaugural exhibit. Thanks to Kate and Rachael for the opportunity and for organizing a wonderful exhibit. Their drive, energy and ideas are fully on display in the newly purposed space and I hope they have continued success.    



No comments: