Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015!




Silence from these quarters for two+ months. Why point out the obvious?  Actually, I'm prompted to reflect on the activities which have pulled me away for all that time!!  And so I'll try to account for some of it in my next several postings!!




Well, with a bit of the time I reviewed some earlier efforts including many pieces I simply passed over as uninteresting or weak on some level. (Actually, some could say there are many uninteresting/weak pieces in my expanding portfolio----so excuse me for sounding presumptuous.) It's refreshing for me that the passage of time can bring a different perspective on work; the pieces I've posted here, though not favorites when they were photographed, have moved up my list of accomplishments so much so that I'd like to show them.






     

No comments: