Thursday, November 29, 2012

Productive November

Well, this month of November has been a very productive month on so many levels.  Just got a new job (working for an accounting firm), had a wonderful family Thanksgiving celebration and have made lots of art, lots of pictures and drawings.  Not going to rank anything, just pleased all around.
Oil on canvas
18" x 24"
Near Davenport Farm

Pastel on paper
18" x 24"
My limited posting here in the month of November (also had a birthday!) just means I've had myself involved in multiple activities and my neglect in posting shouldn't suggest that I haven't been busy in the studio......so, I'll present anyone who stumbles upon these pages or has remained curious about them with some new images and perhaps a comment or two now and then.

I have lots to show for the next several weeks.

2 comments:

Joanne Holtje said...

Oh, Dang! I was comforting myself and my own lack of things to post by (falsely) thinking you had had a slow November, too.
Seriously, though, congrats on so many fronts: job, birthday, and art! Terrific news all around.
December is right smack around the corner, though, and that is my month! Yes, I have dibs on the whole month. All these years you thought you knew who those lights and decorations were for.... Ha!
I wish you you satisfaction at your new job and continued success in the studio. Can't wait to see!

Robert Mace Bent said...

So kind! Thanks.