Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pen/ink/pencil of Greenfield and Gloucester

The Lady Killigrew Cafe, next to the Book Mill in Montague, is a favorite location for coffee or a beer; so was Cafe Koko which recently was forced to close its doors. There is a certain imperfection about them which caught my attention; sort of rough around the edges, a quality shared by both Greenfield and Gloucester. I think both communities will continue to provide me with subjects and inspiration. Happy 2009!!


























2 comments:

Ashley MacLure said...

These pen and ink drawings are GREAT! Thanks for checking out my blog. I really enjoyed yours! Keep up the beautiful work! I can't wait to see more.

Robert Mace Bent said...

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment. When I started doing this I was sure I'd have lots of visitors....and that they'd offer something. YOU did. Yea!! Not that I'm just interested in the positive...but it is nice!!